Sunday, January 11, 2009

First post - Preamble...

When I was having my back injure and have to spend time in bed more than I used to be, I listened a lot to music. Then again, emerge an idea of why don't I post the song lyrics I heard just like a few years ago when I was still working in Bandung. At that time, I setup LAN and established a server specially purposed for experimenting with networking in my neighborhood. The server ran Suse Linux and I used it as local email server, local bulletin server and local pbx server.

The bulletin service is the most function that my neighbor like. We used to post everything there, from song lyrics, our feeling, special events, etc. I used to post a lot of songs lyrics there because I do really like to listening to musics. There are many musics I listen, to name a few: pop, rock, jazz, hip-hop, new age, etc...

So in this blog, I'll do the same thing as I did a few years ago. The lyrics' source isn't come from any magazines or another mass media except my hearing capability. Then expect many mistakes there as my native language is not English :P. Anyway, this is a very good chance for me to keep improving my english language capability, isn't this?

No comments:

Post a Comment